Code of Ethics
A guide to ensure the well-being of clients and to outline acceptable behaviors
and practices for members of NCRA.
These Code of Ethics serve as a moral compass, providing a framework for ethical decision making and conduct
• Client Confidentiality: Respect and protect the confidentiality of client information and records, maintaining the privacy at all times.
• Informed Consent: Obtain informed consent from clients before providing reflexology services, ensuring they understand the nature of the treatment.
• Professional Competence: Continuously strive to enhance your
knowledge and skills in reflexology and related fields, providing the highest quality of care.
• Client Welfare: Prioritize the safety and well-being of clients, adapting treatment plans to meet their individual needs.
• No Diagnosis or Treatment Claims: Refrain from making diagnoses or promising cures, as reflexology is a complementary therapy, not a
replacement for medical care.
• Scope of Practice: Work within the boundaries of your training and expertise, referring clients to medical professionals when necessary.
• Maintain Hygiene and Sanitation: Ensure a clean and hygienic environment for reflexology treatments to prevent I infection or harm to clients.
• Non-Discrimination: Provide care to all individuals without discrimination based on race, religion, gender, age, or other factors.
• Honesty and Integrity: Conduct your professional practice with honesty, transparency, and integrity, including accurate billing and pricing.
• Continuing Education: Stay current with developments in the field of reflexology and adhere to professional standards and ethical guidelines set by American Reflexology Certification Board.
The purpose of the Code of Ethics is to promote integrity, professionalism and accountability while helping to prevent unethical behavior and conflicts of interest while providing safe, effective and ethical care while upholding
the standards of Reflexology.